We’ve got you covered
RIDBC pioneered the production of computerised braille in Australia and has over 30 years of expertise and knowledge in alternative format publications. A range of subject matter and print materials are produced in:
- Large print
- Accessible e-text
- 3D and 2D tactile material.
Using stringent guidelines and quality control measures, the highly experienced team at RIDBC creates the following:
- Educational support: books, exam papers, standardised assessments
- Early learning support: book packs for pre-school literacy in braille, large print and dual media (large print and braille with tactiles)
- Commercial support: menus, newsletters, AGM documents, manuals, conference documents, certificates, greeting cards
- Tertiary material support for university students.
Who is the service for?
RIDBC Accessible Information Services are available to individuals, community groups, schools or organisations that require material in braille, large print, accessible E-text and 3D/2D tactile graphics.