Put doing good at the core of your business strategy
A partnership with RIDBC is a great way to support the community and demonstrate to your staff, customers, and partners that you live your brand values.
Be part of the change for good
Over our 160-year history, our corporate partners have supported RIDBC to provide nationwide programs, delivering the education and specialist services that enable children and adults to reach their potential.
Your financial support will ensure we can continue to deliver innovative, world-class vision and hearing services to families right here in Australia. You’ll be supporting the people, services, research and technologies that make it possible for us to help those who need it most.
Increase your impact
Our partnerships are customised to your organisation’s objectives and ensure you can make a real impact. Some of the ways our current partners support us include:
- Workplace giving programs
- Corporate donations
- Cause-related marketing
- Volunteering days
- Peer-to-peer fundraising challenges.
Show them you care
In today’s market, your corporate social impact is increasingly important to your staff and your customers. In fact:
- Almost half of Australians in today’s workforce (42%) say working in an ethical organisation that has a positive impact is important to them.
- Organisations with a strong corporate social responsibility (CSR) program have a 13% increase in productivity and 50% decrease in staff turnover.
- 90% of consumers say they would switch or stick with a brand based on their social impact.
A partnership with RIDBC can help you demonstrate your brand values, improve your workplace culture and increase customer loyalty, all while giving back to those who need your support. Make a partnership with RIDBC part of your CSR strategy and help children with hearing loss or vision impairment to live a life without limits.