Feedback & Complaints

RIDBC values your opinion and we want to hear what you think about our service. We welcome feedback on how we can improve and when we are doing things well.

Contact Us

Baneen who wears hearing aids participating in Book Week

Arabic  |  Simplified Chinese | Vietnamese

Feedback helps us improve our services

Our goal is to continuously improve our services and we value the role you can play in this by providing feedback. We encourage you to let us know if you have any complaints about our services or staff, so we can work with you to resolve them.

How can I provide my feedback? 

Feedback and complaints can be provided to RIDBC by your preferred method of communication:

  • In person: visit any of our centres across Australia and speak with our staff or fill out a feedback form and place it in the feedback box located in the reception area.
  • Phone: contact our client care team on 1300 581 391.
  • Email:
  • Fax: fax your feedback to (02) 9872 0335 to the attention of RIDBC Feedback.
  • Website: complete our contact form.
  • Mail: write to us at RIDBC Feedback – Private Bag 29, Parramatta NSW 2124.

How will you manage my complaint?

RIDBC is committed to resolving complaints in an ethical, confidential, timely, transparent and fair way. Only the people who need to help us find a resolution will be involved and you can rest assured that neither you or your family members will be disadvantaged by making the complaint. You also have the right to make an anonymous complaint.

All feedback and complaints will be responded to initially within 24 hours and followed up within 5 working days by phone, a face-to-face meeting or in writing as agreed with you. You have the right to request a support person, family member or advocate to assist with the complaint resolution.

RIDBC is committed to ensuring our clients are:

  • informed of the complaint’s progress
  • appropriately involved in the resolution of the complaint, and
  • updated on the implementation of any relevant outcomes, including any action taken and decisions made.

What if my complaint involves NDIS?

If you are not satisfied with your NDIS funding you may wish to request a plan review with the NDIA or contact them directly to discuss on 1800 800 110.

You may also wish to seek support from an advocacy agency to assist you. You can contact the Commonwealth Ombudsman to escalate your complaint regarding the NDIS and the NDIA.

As a registered provider of NDIS supports, RIDBC is committed to the NDIS Quality & Safeguard Commission Complaint handling guidelines in the management of feedback and complaints about the supports we provide.

How can I escalate an NDIS complaint?

In the event that you have a complaint specifically about RIDBC and the provision of supports under the NDIS, and you are not able to come to a resolution with RIDBC, you may wish to escalate your complaint to the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission

The commission expressly encourages you to first contact your provider to discuss your feedback and attempt to resolve your complaint. 

If you believe RIDBC or another service provider has breached the NDIS Code of Conduct, you can contact the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission by phoning 1800 035 544 during business hours or by visiting the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission website.